Cute Pink Kaoani

Jumat, 25 Januari 2013

Recount Text

                            MY NEW YEAR'S HOLIDAY

On Desember 31th, 2012, my family have a plan to round the city for celebrated the new year because we didn’t have a village to spent this holiday. All my family member also joined this trip like my dad, mom, sister and brother. Because all family member joined so my dad decided went by car. Before we began the trip, my mom cooked a delicious meat ball for breakfast.

Because we are christian, first we went to church at eight am. My church was not far from my house, it took twenty minutes to arrived there. In there we praised God and prayed for better year in 2013. After that we went to my grand father house, it’s located in Surabaya center. I’m missed him so much, I didn’t meet him in a long time because we were bussied with school and work, but he welcomed us with his warm smile. We met many relatives in there and we were talking about new news from each family. Also in there we enjoyed many delicious food and cookies. In the evening, my mom invited us went to the mall, finally we decided went to PTC mall, about four hours we were in the mall and buyed many things, we were so happy because found things that match with us. Our stomach was hungry so we went to MC Donalds near Pakuwon Trade Center mall, and time show at ten pm. My mom ordered food then got free trumpet and calendar 2013. At twelve pm we went home, but we passed PTC mall and saw fire works launching, then we stoped a while to saw that beautiful scenery in the sky. When arrived at home we directly slept without changed clothes because we were so tired.

That was a very exhausting day, but I felt so happy because I spent all of my time with my family and could refreshing our mind from school and work. This new year holiday will be one of the sweet memories in my heart.




1 komentar: